Y'ar Guard - Team Tower Defense
A downloadable game for Windows
What is Y'ar Guard?
Y'ar Guard is a crazy Team Tower Defense, inspired by the world of cryptocurrencies, in which you will have to decide how much you will collaborate with your team, and how much you will invest in individual improvements.
You will have to survive waves of enemies who want to destroy your bitcoin miner.
You must also be prepared to face the orbiting that will move your towers every day (1 day = 60 seconds), the Halving Event every five days, and meteorites that threaten to destroy your defenses.
Note: The game does not handle cryptocurrencies of any kind. They are mentioned on a fictitious basis.
But... What is "Y'ar Guard"?
Y'ar Guard is a security company charged with protecting the freedom of the universe.
Crypto-pirates wiped out almost every planet in the universe, stealing almost every cryptocurrency, including Bitcoin (BTC).
Your new goal is to steal or destroy the latest Bitcoin mining quantum computer (called "Quantica"), located at the center of the universe.
The owners of Quantica decided to hire Y'ar Guard to protect it for 365 days. In return, they will pay Y'ar Guard for each enemy shot down, plus a percentage of each BTC mined.
- Tower defense as a four-people team. You and other AI players must defend Quantica. New: you can also play without a team.
- You and your team will earn BTC (fictitious) with each enemy downed, or with each day that has elapsed.
- Part of the profits are distributed to the rest of the team. Each member may decide to improve himself, or contribute to the entire team.
- Unique events: Orbitation of constructions, Halving.
- Of course, you can build Turrets and Walls (traps) and upgrade them.
- Dangerous asteroids and space garbage that temporarily disable your towers.
How to play?
- Left/Right/Up/Down - Camera movement.
- Left Click - Select buildings.
- Left Click (buy mode) - Build the chosen building.
- Right Click (buy mode) - Cancel the purchasing.
- B - Buy menu.
- U - Upgrades menu.
- U (building selected) - Upgrade the building.
- Del (building selected) - Destroy the building.
- Bitcoin: Bitcoin, first released as open-source software in 2009, is the first decentralized cryptocurrency.
- Cryptocurrency, : Is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange wherein individual coin ownership records are stored in a ledger existing in a form of a computerized database using strong cryptography to secure transaction records, to control the creation of additional coins, and to verify the transfer of coin ownership. Cryptocurrency does not exist in physical form (like paper money) and is typically not issued by a central authority. Cryptocurrencies typically use decentralized control as opposed to a central bank digital currency.
- Halving Event (in the game): It will decrease the tower construction cost, but also all your buildings will be moved away from the BTC miner. You will need to be very fast to fix your defenses!
- Halving Event (in real world): A bitcoin halving event is when the reward for mining bitcoin transactions is cut in half. This event also cuts in half bitcoin's inflation rate and the rate at which new bitcoins enter circulation.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- New Release: v22.214.171.124Aug 03, 2021
- New Release: v126.96.36.199Aug 02, 2021
- New Release: v188.8.131.52Jul 29, 2021
- New Release: v184.108.40.206Jul 28, 2021
- New Release: v220.127.116.11Jul 27, 2021
- New Release: v18.104.22.168Jul 22, 2021
- New Release: v22.214.171.124Jul 21, 2021
- New Release: v126.96.36.199Jul 20, 2021
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.